Sunday, September 7, 2008

august 25,2008 yi fei 21st birthday..!!

Blessed 21st Birthday to Crystal Liu Yifei!

Yifei's response to the
many wishes from all her fans around the globe:




"Dear Friends, (Bunny Picture)

Today is my birthday again! Every year at this time, I would receive many warm wishes and blessings from you all. I am really touched - originally I intended to arrange a meeting with you but due to late notice, and so many leaders of (fan) websites being so busy at this time, so (we will) do this next time, yeah? =)

("Ribbon Picture")
On that day of the charity event, I saw (ID of a Yifei fan) leading a few friends lifting up boards and stood outside the function area. I felt really bad about that, but I couldn’t do anything (for them) =(
Appreciation for (your group for) trying so hard! (large exclamation)
(Smaller Print) Maybe it is all predestined... (Picture of Heart)

Returning (to China) this time I might stay up to a month. At the end of September I will go for further studies. Receiving your blessings and greetings is my greatest joy. I will take all your blessings and carry it through a doubly happy birthday!

I represent myself and my three dogs at home to give thanks to all of you! (large exclamation)

From Yifei,
8.25.08"


happy 21st birth day yi fei...!!

a huge thanks to wan mei..for sharing and translating it..



Note: somebody is trying to be a liu yi fei..on friendster..she post the message on bulletin board in friendster..P.S dont trust it..if somebody post that in friendster and pretending that she is yi fei defenitely she is a poser or a fan of yi fei..
thank you..!!

No comments: