Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photos from blog / Harper Bazaar Charity 2008

Photobucket
Tags: Photos from blog / Harper Bazaar Charity 2008
Credits: Kiki Wu
Source: http://blog.sina.com.cn/kikiwu415
Description:
Kiki apparently works at Harpers Bazaar. She was formerly with Phoenix TV and managed to take a few photos of Yifei being interviewed by Phoenix TV after the charity event.
Because the original files are huge I can't a suitable image hosting site to upload them for fans outside China cray.gif
So I decided to reduce it to about half the resolution for photobucket - but you can still see a lot of details:



Yifei and her crystal necklace.





Kiki Wu is the girl holding Yifei's purchase agreement (for the Crystal necklace) in the last photo (click for full version of photo)
Even though Kiki is a beauty herself she declares in her blog on Yifei:
"She is very beautiful in person, very fair skin, like a heavenly maiden who came down to earth I said that lustfully~~" --Kiki Wu
她本人好漂亮 皮肤好白 好像仙女下凡 哦呼呼色迷迷的说~~ (Original Chinese)


my comment..

i agree what kiki wu said... emhottears.gif

No comments: